Supply Chain Officer Wanted
[bt_section][bt_row][bt_column width=”2/3″ align=”left” vertical_align=”btMiddleVertical” border=”no_border” cell_padding=”default” animation=”no_animation” text_indent=”no_text_indent” background_color=”” transparent=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_text]
I&P Global Limited is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Officer.
I&P Global limited is a young and fast-growing Engineering and Construction Company involves in Electrical & Instrumentation, Mechanical and Civil Engineering Services as well as Sales and Supply and Labor hiring. I & P Global limited also partner institutions to do skill assessment and technical training for companies.
We are looking to hire a Supply Chain Officer with exceptional logistical and procurement skills.
The role requires a commitment to serve wherever the mission requires, including deployment to sometimes harsh and dangerous environments. Throughout your career you must maintain an ongoing readiness to learn, travel to meet short- and long-term organizational requirements.
- Evaluate and process procurement requests received as directed to meet client requirements in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) (strict adherence/compliance to SOP) internal procedures (damaged goods, expiry dates etc.)
- Develop and maintain a database of suppliers
- Keep communication with supplier’s, freight forwarders and manufacturing companies’ constant to ensure timely delivery of goods and products to client/construction site
- Undertake comprehensive due diligence on all suppliers and potential suppliers to ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with suppliers and clients
- Work closely with the finance officer to ensure prompt payments to suppliers to accelerate procurement
- Planning delivery timetables and programs
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Tracking products to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Overseeing arrival of shipments
- Strategic management and oversight of the supply chain for clients
- Implement price lists, conduct price controls, market research and consolidate orders.
- Work towards contracting suppliers through competitive processes, to achieve efficient and consistent procurement with maximum value for money.
- Ensure all procurement activities are carried out in line with IPGL and client requirements.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- Performs any other duties as change may require.
- Flexible personality.
- Quality control
- Customer oriented with a proactive approach.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
- HND or Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or any other related field.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience
- At least one (1) year national service
Note: 1. preferable people from Tarkwa and its environs is a plus
- Business development experience is a plus
- Valid driving license is a plus
August 20, 2020
If you want to be a part of our dynamic and growing organization, please send your detailed resume and cover letter no later than August 20, 2020 to: email@example.com
OR Apply Online below.
[/bt_text][bt_hr top_spaced=”not-spaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][bt_text]
APPLY ONLINE BY FILLING THE FORM BELOW…