Instrumentation Technician Wanted
I&P Global Limited is currently recruiting an Instrumentation Technician.
- At least three (3) years in the role of instrumentation technician /or similar position within the mining/oil & gas industry.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving in the instrumentation area.
- Strong skill set in the installation, alteration, calibration, maintenance, and repair of instrumentation systems, equipment, and fixtures in accordance with standards.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Flexible personality.
- Integrity values.
- Preferably, people from Tarkwa and its environs is a plus.
Part 1 or 2 HND or Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree.
March 17, 2018
Send your Cover Letters and CVs to email@example.com
OR Apply Online below.
[/bt_text][bt_hr top_spaced=”not-spaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][bt_text]
APPLY ONLINE BY FILLING THE FORM BELOW…