Finance Officer Wanted
[bt_section][bt_row][bt_column width=”2/3″ align=”left” vertical_align=”btMiddleVertical” border=”no_border” cell_padding=”default” animation=”no_animation” text_indent=”no_text_indent” background_color=”” transparent=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_text]
I&P Global Limited is currently recruiting a Finance Officer.
I&P Global limited is a young and fast-growing Engineering and Construction Company involves in Electrical & Instrumentation, Mechanical and Civil Engineering Services as well as Sales and Supply and Labor hiring. I & P Global limited also partner institutions to do skill assessment and technical training for companies.
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet our vision and legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate must demonstrate interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
It’s a role that may attract applicants keen to move up the financial corporate ladder; those with ambitions of being Finance Managers, or even the CFO one day.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational operation and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the client and supply chain team
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Operations Manager and Executive Director with projects and tasks when required
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Performs any other duties as change may require
- Flexible personality.
- Customer oriented with a proactive approach.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
- HND or Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or any other related field.
- At least 2 – 5 years’ experience
- At least one (1) year national service
Note: 1. preferable people from Tarkwa and its environs is a plus
- Business development experience is a plus
- Valid driving license is a plus
August 20, 2020
If you want to be a part of our dynamic and growing organization, please send your detailed resume and cover letter no later than August 20, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Apply Online below.
[/bt_text][bt_hr top_spaced=”not-spaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][bt_text]
APPLY ONLINE BY FILLING THE FORM BELOW…