Executive Secretary Wanted
[bt_section][bt_row][bt_column width=”2/3″ align=”left” vertical_align=”btMiddleVertical” border=”no_border” cell_padding=”default” animation=”no_animation” text_indent=”no_text_indent” background_color=”” transparent=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_text]
I&P Global Limited is currently recruiting an Executive Secretary.
JOB BRIEFWe are looking to hire an Executive Secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive Secretaries are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, Executive Secretaries should be organized, have superb research skills and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. The successful candidates should possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills, and exhibit excellent time management.
- 1. Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- 2. Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- 3. Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- 4. Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- 5. Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- 6. Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- 7. Assist the Operations Manager in the day to day operations.
- 8. Operate and maintain office equipment.
- 9. Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- 10. Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- 11. Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- 12. To work as part of the team and to contribute to the achievement of its overall objectives.
- 13. Experienced user of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 1. Flexible personality.
- 2. Integrity.
- 3. Customer oriented with a proactive approach.
- 4. Strong planning and organizational skills.
- 5. Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- 6. Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- 7. Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
Diploma, HND or Degree in Business Management/Administration. At least 2 – 3 years’ experience. At least one (1) year national service.
Note: 1. preferable people from Tarkwa and its environs is a plus 2. Business development experience is a plus
July 27, 2019
If you want to be a part of our dynamic and growing organization, please send your detailed resume and cover letter no later than July 27, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org@ipgloballimited.com
OR Apply Online below.
[/bt_text][bt_hr top_spaced=”not-spaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][bt_text]
APPLY ONLINE BY FILLING THE FORM BELOW…