Civil Engineer Wanted
[bt_section][bt_row][bt_column width=”2/3″ align=”left” vertical_align=”btMiddleVertical” border=”no_border” cell_padding=”default” animation=”no_animation” text_indent=”no_text_indent” background_color=”” transparent=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_text]
I&P Global Limited is currently recruiting a Civil Engineer .
- 1. Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- 2. Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- 3. Compile and submit permit and regulatory applications to local and state agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations.
- 4. Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
- 5. Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, wood or steel, for use in particular project.
- 6. Provide cost estimates and analysis for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
- 7. Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- 8. Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- 9. Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- 10. Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects.
- 11. Preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies.
- 12. Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project.
- 13. Making sure sites meet legal guidelines, and health, safety and environment requirements.
- 14. Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- 15. Strong planning and organizational skills.
- 16. A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- 17. Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- 18. Flexible personality.
- 19. Integrity values.
- 20. Preferable people from Tarkwa and its environs is a plus.
- 1. HND or Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 2. A minimum of five years’ industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- 3. Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer is advantageous.
- 4. Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad, Civil 3D and MicroStation.
- 5. Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- 6. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- 7. Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- 8. Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on project.
- 9. Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Part 1 or 2, HND or Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree.
Note: 1. preferable people from Tarkwa and its environs is a plus 2. Business development experience is a plus
July 27, 2019
Tarkwa but requires travel to construction sites as may require.
If you want to be a part of our dynamic and growing organization, please send your detailed resume and cover letter no later than July 27, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org@ipgloballimited.com
OR Apply Online below.
[/bt_text][bt_hr top_spaced=”not-spaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][bt_text]
APPLY ONLINE BY FILLING THE FORM BELOW…